Thursday, November 19, 2009

Greetings!

Hello all,

So I am going to try this out as a way for our family and friends not around us to see how James is changing and growing. We'll see how effective and dilligent I am about it. Hopefully, it'll be a little interesting too! So I'm going to beging with a few things from the past couple of months that James has been doing.

James really enjoys looking out the window now that he can pull himself up and move along the edge.



ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is James as he is beginning to learn to crawl. He army crawled for quite some time. He will still use it if he needs to get somewhere extremely fast!



He really enjoys jumping in his exersaucer. Some days he even starts screaming along. (Sorry its sideways...I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.)




He can crawl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment