Last night we gave James a bath. He was a little wound up. Screaming, squealing, splashing, and just having a good old time. Eventually, all things must come to an end. We ended the bath to get ready for bed. Once he was dry I went to throw out diapers and get a drink while Jonathan was going to get him a new diaper and put him in his jammies.
James took off through the house naked with Jonathan following. James was really enjoy this freedom and crawling around as fast as he could. Jonathan paused to take some pictures of him. Then took a step and stepped into something wet, and asked, "What's on the floor? Did you spill some water?" Pretty sure that I hadn't spilt I turn and look and say, "No, I don't think so, and that's not water." James had urinated on the floor and then crawled through it and was putting his fingers in his mouth. I quick grabbed James to keep his hands out his mouth while Jonathan rinsed his foot and got a rag to wipe James off. The good thing is that this all happened on the kitchen floor, so the clean up was fast and easy.
Later, as I was looking at the pictures that Jonathan had taken it looked as though while he was snapping the camera is when James was leaving his mark on the floor. We'll see how soon it is before he gets to go through the house naked again!
Halloween Cats Mini Books for Kids
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment