Monday, August 2, 2010

17 Months

Time sure flies. I can't believe how much and how quickly James changes each week. It seems he has grown taller again, because we keep pushing things farther back on the counter and table out of his reach. He is certainly busy. He goes from dawn to dusk without much of a pause. (The last two days he's woken at 5:30.) He continues trying to talk more and is picking a few more words. His latest is nana for bananna. He will even sign a few words to make a short sentence. Papa and Dada are his two favorite people right now. Papa is magic and can make any fit stop by entering the room. It's to watch them all play. James still loves to clean. He vacuums, shakes the rugs, and will get a broom to sweep under his chair when he is done eating. (I hope that he will always clean.) James has also begun recognizing his pap and nana's house. When we turn the corner he gets excited for the meow-meows and woof-woof. Once arrived he will immediately start looking for the meow-meow. Lets just say life is never dull and always entertaining.


Having fun on the slide at the park.

How can you resist this smile? I may be biased, but I think its pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment