So I am a few days late in posting this since Jonathan's birthday was a few days ago, but thats okay. It was a fun time. I have to say I am terrible and did not take any pictures of Jonathan on his birthday. Oops.
A few days before Jonathan's birthday James and I were at Target. As we were walking through I asked James what he thought we should get daddy for his birthday, not really expecting an answer. James replied, "puzzle, puzzle". I was shocked he continued with this idea for a couple of days. So the day of Jonathan's birthday I asked him what are we going to get daddy today? He said, "puzzle, puzzle." So we went and found a puzzle for Jonathan. I gave James a choice of one that was a puppy and on that was a train. He firmly said no to the puppy puzzle.
After supper that night Ruth asked James if he had a present for daddy to open. He then said, puzzle not quite understanding the idea of a surprise. So daddy opened his puzzle, and when James goes to do this puzzle it is always "daddy's puzzle". It's so sweet to see him be thoughtful and full of ideas. What fun! Happy Birthday Jonathan!
A few days before Jonathan's birthday James and I were at Target. As we were walking through I asked James what he thought we should get daddy for his birthday, not really expecting an answer. James replied, "puzzle, puzzle". I was shocked he continued with this idea for a couple of days. So the day of Jonathan's birthday I asked him what are we going to get daddy today? He said, "puzzle, puzzle." So we went and found a puzzle for Jonathan. I gave James a choice of one that was a puppy and on that was a train. He firmly said no to the puppy puzzle.
After supper that night Ruth asked James if he had a present for daddy to open. He then said, puzzle not quite understanding the idea of a surprise. So daddy opened his puzzle, and when James goes to do this puzzle it is always "daddy's puzzle". It's so sweet to see him be thoughtful and full of ideas. What fun! Happy Birthday Jonathan!
No comments:
Post a Comment