Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Surprise!!

After a few weeks of planning, sneaking, lying, and his parents helping to get him out of the house, I managed to pull off a surprise party for Jonathan's birthday. I invited several friends over for the evening.
Here he is coming in. (Sorry it's blurry, it was the best I had.) He was completely surprised! I was glad it all worked because I was getting worried that he knew.

James helped to decorate the cake. He wanted cars, and this was the best and easiest way for him to help. He enjoyed doing it. James was also surprised by all of our guests. I was careful not too mention the party to him because I knew he would tell jonathan, since he had mentioned his present and cake previously. He had fun playing with all the kids (14) that were here!
Alyse was wiped out after the party. We all were. It was a fun time, and I'm glad that Jonathan enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment