The past few weeks I have been doing a letter of the week with James. He really enjoys the activies we do.
We always make a letter craft, have some tracing sheets, or other fun games incorporating the specific letter that we are doing. I try to come up with other hands on activies when I can.
For letter R I came across the idea of rainbow popsicles. I let James make them all on his own. He thought that was great. He made vanilla pudding and then we separated it into bowls where he added food coloring. Then he layered the colors into plastic bottles that I had cut in half, and used baby spoons for a stick. Then froze overnight.
Enjoying the finished product.
They both enjoyed eating them. It did make a big popsicle which neither of them could eat all of it, but it was a good solution since I don't have any popsicle molds.
No comments:
Post a Comment