Now that our home has wall for a basement and the plumbing is going in there we are making some decisions about what we want the inside of our house to look like.

Walls.

This is the kitchen counter top with birch cabinets in rouge, the wood floor, carpet and paint color. It looks better in person. We are thinking of having the trim match the color of the wood floor ( but I like the cherry color too). We went to a parade home this past weekend, which had the same counter and I was quite pleased with how it looked.

This is the tile backsplash we are considering. We saw a different tile in the parade home, which I may like better and will have to look into it.

This is the bathroom counter (the counters are a solid surface with a molded sink, cupboard, and the floor choices. I can't decide between the two. The darker floor is very rich, but I worry it will be too dark in a small space, so I am leaning to the lighter floor which is just your average floor.
We still have lots of decisions to make, but I am enjoying the process as things are coming together and happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment