James woke up the other morning at 5:30. Way too early. I attempted to put him back to bed later in the morning, but he just wouldn't go back to sleep. He was so tired. I decided we should eat an early lunch so that he could take an earlier nap. He made it half way through his lunch and fell asleep while reaching for his milk. He was completely out. I wiped him up and then moved him to his bed.
Halloween Cats Mini Books for Kids
1 week ago
i remember the first time brode did that. we were flying home to NE for Christmas. we were in a crowded, noisy airport... of course, our flight got cancelled so we waited forever. i was feeding him yogurt and he all of a sudden just crashed, right there in my lap - yogurt all over his face! poor baby!
ReplyDeleteyour baby is precious... can't believe how big he's getting.